question?

Moderators: Tom, dawn

question?

Postby Woolybear » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 pm

So how do we feel about food carts? A local brewer that I enjoy does NOT want to be a restaurant however they just applied to the town to be allowed to have food carts at (possibly both in and outside) there newish tap room. Is this enough to make the list? Or do we need a regular stable food production source? Thoughts?
Woolybear
Pubcrawler

Re: question?

Postby Woolybear » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Have I asked this question before?
Woolybear
Pubcrawler

Postby Tom » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Woolybear wrote:So how do we feel about food carts? A local brewer that I enjoy does NOT want to be a restaurant however they just applied to the town to be allowed to have food carts at (possibly both in and outside) there newish tap room. Is this enough to make the list? Or do we need a regular stable food production source? Thoughts?
I think Crossroads qualified in this status. Send me the details.
Tom Rankin
Tom
Site Admin

Postby Woolybear » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:17 pm

At the moment there is nothing to send. Chatham Brewing presented there proposals to the village planning board for the food trucks and to expand outdoor seating earlier this week. The board requested information and tabled the proposal. When things move forward and i have more info i will pass it on.
Woolybear
Pubcrawler

Postby Woolybear » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Update,

Chatham Brewing got its approval this week to have outdoor seating a food trucks serve food at and outside the tap room. It should all be up and running soon. They made a comment on there Facebook page about having stuff for Oktoberfest.
Woolybear
Pubcrawler

Return to Everything else