Perfect Pear February 3 2012

Vermont Trip Reports and upcoming events go here

Moderators: Pamola, Vermont

Perfect Pear February 3 2012

Postby redshorts47 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:07 pm

We finally decided to stop in at the Perfect Pear Cafe on our way to the Whites seeing how we drive right by it. By the time we reached the Perfect Pear it was past the normal dinner hour and the place was dead except for two other older couples seated. I asked what beer they had that they brew in house and they only had one which was an oatmeal stout. Seeing how that was the only one they had it was easy to decide which one. It was alright, nothing special but I had two of them so it couldn't have been that bad :wink: We had an Amazing dinner of Vension Stew made from local venison supplied by a farm close by and it was delicious!!! I love venison and I also love the fact that it was local. Whenever I visit a place I try my best to support the local economy. The Perfect Pear was a very nice restaurant with all the natural wood inside and the wood stove roaring was a great touch....the lack of beer was disapointing but the dinner more then made up for it. Very happy to have stopped in to try this place out. The next two days we would hike Moriah and Cannon on absolutely stunning days. Great Trip!!!
A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.
redshorts47
Pubcrawler

Return to Vermont Trips and Events